SPMU Semi Permanent Makeup Dry Heal Serum 15ml
Many clinicians believe a dry heal (do nothing, let the body heal itself as using a aftercare that wets the artwork can cause the pigment to lift, and have less retention).
That is why we developed and patented a Dry Heal. The serum puts a dry, breathable antibacterial coating over the artwork, and greatly speeds healing.
The serum has low surface tension so the skin quickly absorbs the nutrients leaving a fine dry anti-bacterial coating.
Available in a single 15ml bottle or in a case of 24 x 15ml.
- Will not block the skins pores
- Reduces Itching and Irritation
- Reduced redness
- Locks in pigments
- Halves the clients usual healing time
- Mild Anaesthetic
- Anti fungal
- Anti microbial
- Locks in moisture
- Anti oxidant
- Accelerates healing
- Balances the skins natural pH
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer of serum over the treated area, allow the serum to penetrate the skin
- Do not massage in. Apply twice daily. Or as advised by your clinician