Fade The Itch Tattoo Aftercare
Fade The Itch is the first and only tattoo aftercare serum that uses patented dry heal technology to heal and protect new body art. The serum covers the artwork with a fine antibacterial shield meaning that cling film is only required for the first three to four hours post inking.
The non greasy formula is quickly and easily absorbed, will not clog up pores and allows the skin to breath. Clients can go about everyday life with without the worry of artwork sticking to clothing or staining bedding.
Its pharmaceutical ingredients are clinically proven to cool the skin, deliver antibacterial protection from infection and relieve Irritation. It moisturises skin hydrates and locks in ink. The serum speeds up healing times with an average heal within 4 days. It is free from parabens, fragrance and lanolin and can be used on any skin tone or type.
Available in a 15ml or 50ml single bottle and in cases of 12 x 50ml or 24 x 15ml. 50ml size is recommended for large artwork.
Please note: Artists who apply the serum prior to second skin say 9 out of 10 of their clients ask to buy the aftercare as it instantly cools their skin giving relief
Clinically Proven To
- Cover artwork with a dry, anti-bacterial shield
- Reduce itching and irritation
- Speed up healing
- Protect from infection
- Hydrates and moisturises skin
- Stop artwork sticking to and staining fabrics (such as clothing or bed sheets)
- Lock in artwork
- Provides a mild anaesthetic
- Balances the natural pH of the skin
How to Use
- 3-4 hours after tattoo is applied remove cling film cover
- Gently clean and dry artwork and apply a fine layer of Fade The Itch serum
- Cling film is no longer required as the serum leaves a dry antibacterial coating that also prevents artwork sticking to clothing or staining bedding