Unigloves Pro.tect Orange HD nitrile gloves Diamond Texture - Large
- Latex free nitrile gloves for those with latex allergies, powder free to stop hands from drying out and silicone free for no finger marks on metal or glass; designed for use in lab work and painting
- These disposable gloves are manufactured using quality nitrile that not only provides puncture and chemical resistance but also conforms to the hand for a more comfortable fit
- The beaded cuff on this multipurpose glove provides extra strength and helps prevent liquid roll back whilst the ultra heavyweight construction is tough, durable and long lasting
- Diamond textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, especially in wet or oily conditions and touchscreen compatibility allows you to use mobile and tablet displays without removing the gloves
- Nitrile powderless commercial glove, food safe, chemical resistant, latex free, silicone free, AQL 1.5 in orange
Silicone free, diamond textured, chemical tested, orange, ultra heavy weight nitrile single use gloves
Unigloves PRO.TECT heavy and ultra heavy-duty gloves; the UK’s leading automotive glove range.
Maximum Grip Performance
All PRO.TECT gloves feature an ergonomic grip and score maximum points for dexterity in international tests. PRO.TECT Orange HD features a diamond texture on the inside and outside for maximum grip performance, even when working with oil and grease.
Ideal for use with brake fluid, thinners, Diesel and oil, the PRO.TECT range has been independently tested for chemical permeation by SATRA, experts in PPE certification and testing.
With an increase in demands for silicone free manufacturing environments, most of our nitrile PRO.TECT single use disposable gloves have been developed silicone free, making them ideal for painting or bonding applications, and helping you maintain a silicone free facility.
Reduced wastage and overall glove use
All PRO.TECT gloves are ambidextrous, so you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove.The PRO.TECT range is also suitable for use in industrial environments including: Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Janitorial and Agricultural applications.