Kwadron Black Equaliser Neutron Wireless Tattoo Machine - 3.5mm Stroke
After the great success of the Wireless Pen Stick and following the rapidly developing wireless technology in the tattoo industry, it is time to implement all the novelties and innovations in the new Equaliser machine. Introducing the Kwadron Black Equaliser Neutron Wireless tattoo machine.
The most important changes applied in Neutron are mainly the updated PCB, which is now much more stable and more resistant to damage. A small change has also appeared outside. The shape of the grip has been changed, thanks to which the machine lies more firmly in the hand.
It has been equipped with a removable battery (2 included) so that while you are working, one battery is in the machine, and the other is ready in the charger.
The machine, despite three different elements (power supply, cable and machine), is the size of a standard machine and weighs only 170g!
The housing is made entirely of aluminium, with a display and 3 buttons to operate the machine. The machine has a precise voltage adjustment every 0.1 V in the range of 5-12 V. (recommended 6-10 V)
The digital display shows 3 values:
- DC voltage
- Battery level
- Time from turning on the machine (resets each time it is turned off)
- Black edition
- Removable battery
- An aluminium grip with a diameter of 32mm and two additional ones covered with anti-slip silicone with a diameter of 32 and 35mm
- Stroke: 3.5 mm (direct drive)
- 4.5 W motor
- Adjustable needle extension
- Working time: up to 8 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Dimensions: length 130mm, diameter 32mm
- Weight: 170g (without batteries)
- Battery weight: 30g
- Compatible with most 18500 type batteries
- Adjustable voltage every 0.1 V in the range of 5-12 V (recommended 6-10 V)
- The set includes: a machine, 2 batteries, 2 additional grips, a charger that allows you to charge two batteries simultaneously
- 12-month manufacture's warranty
Battery change user manual: