FK Irons Spektra Xion Rotary Tattoo Machine (Black/Ruby)
Please note: This Spektra Xion machine does not include the cables.
The FK Irons Spektra Xion Rotary Tattoo Machine in Black/Ruby is the first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal manoeuvrability.
- Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase
- Made of aircraft grade aluminium, the fully assembled machine weighs only 5.36 ounces
- Machine colour is infused by a sophisticate electrochemical process called anodising. Won't fade for 10-20 years if treated as instructed
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings
- Seamless, adjustable Grip is compatible with all needles
- The grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270º Fahrenheit or 132.222º Celsius
- Incremental, one turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing
- Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs
- Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sanitation products
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons