Cheyenne Hawk Thunder Tattoo Machine - Black
The Perfect Tattoo Machine For Lines and Dots
With the name Hawk, Cheyenne made tattoo history. The low weight, good ergonomic attributes and excellent workmanship of the Hawk tattoo machines guarantee safe, clean and gentle work. The 4mm stroke of the Hawk Thunder guarantees strong pigmentation while drawing the lines.
In 2007, Cheyenne gave the rotary machine a new face and revolutionised the tattoo machine market with the introduction of the Hawk. The low weight and barely noticeable vibrations allow long tattoo sessions with the highest precision minus the fatigue. The focus on power combined with smooth running, ergonomics and quality has taken rotary machines to a new level.
Today, Hawk Spirit and Hawk Thunder are probably the most frequently used tattoo machines worldwide. Their users know why: You get a robust machine with an unbeatable price-performance ratio. Due to its stroke of 4mm, the Hawk Thunder is the perfect choice for strong powered lining and colour packing.
- Black edition
- Low vibration and volume
- Stroke of 4mm/0.16 inch
- Responsive Mode for reactive hit and stitch frequency
- Perfect for lines
- Can be customised with 2 Hawk grips of different sizes (S: 22.0 mm/0.87 inch, M: 25.4 mm/1.00 inch)
- Adjustable needle depth (0 – 4.0 mm/0 - 0.16 inch)
- Connection via movable jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage guarantees optimum protection of the plug connection
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany